Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
Closed. This question is opinion-based. It is not currently accepting answers.

Want to improve this question? Update the question so it can be answered with facts and citations by editing this post.

Closed 11 days ago.

I was a student in Canada for 3 years. But I overstayed my stay for 3 months (wasn’t intentional). When I realised that I’m out of my permit I left the country by myself (didn’t get a deportation).

Now I got admission in Warwick University in the UK. Would this overstay issue in Canada be a problem for a UK student visa? Is it possible to get a visa refusal due to this overstay?

And I will definitely not be hiding this fact from UKVI