Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago

I have a dog waterer that has a female garden hose connection. I would like to take a tee off my 3/8 compression fitting above my cut off valve under the sink to connect to this. Any suggestions on the best route to go? I would prefer to stick with a short braided hose like you would use for a toilet to make the run… But I have no idea how to take a compression fitting to a garden hose.