Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

Question one: I have a 5 inch cast iron drain pipe roughed in. Is there an adapter to put on the drain to get it down to 2 inches??? Without me having to bust the floor up and change it

Question two. The same pipe is 12 inches from my foundation wall. This is the required length for a shower floor I want to put in. However, now I can't frame the wall with drywall. Just put up furring strips so I can attach the shower wall to the wall?

enter image description here