Garmaine Staff asked 2 years ago
This question was migrated from Travel Stack Exchange because it can be answered on Expatriates Stack Exchange. Migrated 3 days ago.

Is there an application form that needs to be completed. I was born in the UK but have lived in Australia all of my life. We have permanent residency but I would like dual citizenship with the UK and Now Australia? I would like to know the process and the cost?

Thank you