Garmaine Staff asked 3 years ago

I am trying to adjust a shower mixing value. I don't see a brand or model on it. I need to remove the handle. I see a hole on the bottom of the handle as shown in the picture. I can't find a screw or anything else to insert a screwdriver or hex key into. Any ideas how to remove it?enter image description here